Friday, May 3, 2013

Project Overview: 5-3-13

Hello anyone and everyone! Technicolor-Dream here with a quick introduction and an overview of my current artistic endeavors. I'm Technicolor-Dream, better known as Yamcha-Wolf on Deviant Art. Yes, I definitely need a name change on DA. I'll spare you the gory details on myself, but I will say that I'm an artist who specializes in Dragonball art, Marvel art, fan art, etc etc. I started this blog in an effort to broaden my horizons as an artist by doing more original work of my own and thus, posting it here for whomever to see. I've done fan art since an early age, it never really occurred to me to do anything original until just a few years ago and even then, the "originals" I did were stylistic derivatives of already existent universes. So in essence; I carried on my usual artistic formula of doing primarily fan art, tributes, and some stray conceptual stuff for many, many years...until now.

I've recently been inspired to strive to create original material, not just characters and things, settings, characters, universes, the whole thing. In addition to my regular fare, I hope to truly expand my palette for original creations, and I hope to do that through this blog. If those of you who happen upon this blog will bare with me, as this will be a major testing ground for my original art, if you're willing to give feedback or would like to ask me questions then feel free. In addition to my encouraging watchers from Deviant Art and real life friends, this blog is inspired by the efforts of Young Jijii, best known for his phenomenal fan continuation of Dragonball. I'm very excited for this blog and I think a lot of creative good will come out of it. I look forward to looking back in the future and seeing my progress with primarily my original work, but my fan fare as well. In addition to original work, I hope to experiment with styles and make fan art for more series and things, series like Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Dragonball Z Films, and more.

I'm Technicolor-Dream and that'll be all for today. Art is amazing and I hope to express my vast imagination in a way that explores my interests and intrigues many. Thanks for reading and I look forward to updating this blog further on a regular basis. This is the start of a good thing and I have high hopes that it will go far. Here's to a new artistic chapter!

~ Technicolor-Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment